It’s a good habit to clean your acrylic sign on a regular basis to maintain its visual appeal. Acrylic signs that are installed outside will particularly need maintenance, as they are exposed to harsh weather conditions. The following cleaning habits are best for smaller and more accessible acrylic signage.
- Step 1: Warm water will work fine alone for cleaning your acrylic sign, but you may need to add soap if there is tough grime or dirt buildup.. If you have more stubborn dirt or grime to get rid of, you can buy a cleaning solution specifically designed for acrylic.
- Make sure it’s safe for acrylic and follow the directions carefully. Cleaners that aren’t intended for acrylic can harm your sign’s finish.
- Step 2: Make sure to only use soft clothes when wiping the sign, as rough clothes will scratch the surface of the sign and ruin the design.
- You should also avoid using a dry cloth to dust off your signage since this may cause small scratches on the surface and grind the tiny particles of dirt into the acrylic.
- Step 3: After your sign has been washed, carefully blot it dry with a clean, soft cloth.
Welcome to Signage Mates, one of the leading signwriters Brisbane. We have years of experience helping our Brisbane clients by providing Brisbane signage and sign writers Brisbane services, such as building signage, car signage, signage printing, vehicle wraps Brisbane, car vinyl wrap Brisbane, and more! We have partnered with some of Brisbane’s fastest growing businesses and have helped them embrace the power of signage Brisbane. We don’t just service Brisbane, but also offer signage Sunshine Coast and signage Gold Coast. We provide high-quality car signage, such as car wraps Gold Coast, car wraps Sunshine Coast, Contact us now at 1300 404 777 or [email protected] for high-quality and affordable signage.